Grade 4 with Caroline and Siân have been getting their students to make pixelated magic with Seashore, at the end of the unit, the students contributed their creations to a class album using Picasa to share them with each other. The students learned how to:
- use a digital camera to capture an image that is in focus and with good exposure.
- critique their own work and that of others using an art vocabulary.
- upload an image from the camera and into a Picasa album.
- change an image into a different visual form using software, in a way that is very different to editing the photo.
- produce a visually interesting image that still resembles the original photo.
View the album to see some of the results...