- From within either Keynote or PowerPoint, I can save the presentation as a collection of pictures, using either the export or save functions. This creates a folder of images, one for each slide. This folder can be saved in your pictures folder.
- Then I went into Systems Preferences and clicked in the + button at the bottom to add a folder of pictures. Here I navigated the folder I had created in Step 1.
- Then you can change the settings on how the pictures are arranged.
- Done :)
- Classes could make the slides in Keynote and share collectively through a Picasa Gallery, or sharing functions in iPhoto.
- Students could easily create different folders of screen saver images for classes,
- Teachers could use this as a starter when students are entering your room up on your projector.